Educate yourself to browse and utilize the most recent edition of the popular Mac OS Running system. With lots of full-color display prints, illustrations, and photographs, this manual explores…
- Establishing your Mac
- Getting around Mac OS using Docks, finders, dashboards, and widgets
- Establish pad, iBooks, and maps
- Program Shop, iCloud and spotlight
- Safety concerns
- Backing up information with a time machine
- Placing wifi, internet, email, social websites and facetime
- Making stunning presentations with Keynote
- Composing beautiful looking records with Pages
- Organising your favorite music into playlists, on your iPod or iPhone.
- Establishing photo albums and slideshows
Strategies are illustrated step by step using photography and display prints during, together with succinct, easy to follow text out of an established specialist in the area.
Evident schooling, and easy-to-follow tutorials with exemplified photos, graphics and display prints, guide you through the processes every step of the way. Perfect for beginners, beginners, seniors, regular home users, students and even seasoned customers having a refresher or upgrade.
If you would like to wake up and running quickly and easily with the newest version of Mac, this is the manual you want.